Sponsored
With all the bad and depressing news and activities going on in our world today, this forum is for information of an edifying nature only. Anything of a depressing or negative nature WILL BE DELETED.
Like (8)
Love (1)
Joshua Warren
This is my very first post on this forum, and it is an OPINION.
I believe that IDOBBINATE is destined to become THE GO-TO replacement, social media platform (replacement for Facebook) over the next few years. I have found that the biggest challenge for most people in going to another service is the steep learning curve required to become comfortable with the service. I became comfortable with IDOBBINATE in a matter of minutes. Kudos to IDOBBINATE...you ROCK!
Last update on December 25, 2:45 am by Joshua Warren.
Like (8)
Love (3)
Joshua Warren
With all the bad and depressing news and activities going on in our world today, this forum is for information of an edifying nature only. Anything of a depressing or negative nature WILL BE DELETED.
This is my very first post on this forum, and it is an OPINION. I believe that IDOBBINATE is destined to become THE GO-TO replacement, social media platform (replacement for Facebook) over the next few years. I have found that the biggest challenge for most people in going to another service is the steep learning curve required to become comfortable with the service. I became comfortable with IDOBBINATE in a matter of minutes. Kudos to IDOBBINATE...you ROCK!
Like (10)
Love (2)
Jeremiah Shea
This is my very first post on this forum, and it is an OPINION.

I believe that IDOBBINATE is destined to become THE GO-TO replacement, social media platform (replacement for Facebook) over the next few years. I have found that the biggest challenge for most people in going to another service is the steep learning curve required to become comfortable with the service. I became comfortable with IDOBBINATE in a matter of minutes. Kudos to IDOBBINATE...you ROCK!
Well said Joshua 🤝
Like (3)
Love (1)
Like (1)
Like (2)
Love (1)
Marta Soto

This was awesome to see. We need more of this kind of actions. There are good people out there that need to be recognized. 

Like (5)
Love (2)
Nice to have something positive to look forward to!
Like (1)
Love (1)
Like (2)
James B Huggins

I am on a slow learning curve with this dobbinate. Having a hard time just finding a discussion. But I'll get the hang of it. Glad to be here; that's all I'll say for right now.

Like (5)
James B Huggins

Well said Joshua 🤝
Yeah, I agree. But it took me 3 years to learn how to use Face Book. I'm picking this thing up at about the same speed. 

Like (2)